Monday, April 12, 2010

"I Want to Love You Tender" (Danny & Armi)



If you mixed ABBA, Star Wars, all that is unholy in disco, and a Richard Simmons exercise video, you'd end up with this Finnish duo.

0:05 - ...yeah.

1:05 - Conga line doing a mass of lawnmowers

1:22 - They're coming to get you!

1:31 - Hi. Goodbye now.

1:35 - If the Hindu goddess Kali wore polyester

1:39 - And did hip thrusts.

1:46 - DANCE BREAK!

1:53 - Shh! They're conspiring!

1:58 - Lady being abducted while bystanders heartlessly skip away.

2:10 - No, I will not let you be my loving panda. Pandas are less hairy than you.

2:54 - Please, nobody do this at my wedding.

3:06 - This is the most androgynous group I've ever seen in my life. I seriously cannot tell who is male or female.

3:13 - There's got to be a name for this in the land of exercise videos.

3:19 - "Bye! Enjoy your lack of oxygen in space. Watch out for that Winnebago!"

No comments:

Post a Comment